What are the quickest microgreens to grow?
There are several microgreens that are known for their fast growth and can be harvested in as little as 7 to 10 days after sowing. Here are some of the quickest microgreens to grow:
- Radish: Radish microgreens are one of the fastest-growing and easiest to grow. They can be ready for harvest in as little as 5 to 7 days.
- Broccoli: Broccoli microgreens are rich in vitamins and antioxidants and can be harvested in 6 to 8 days.
- Mustard: Mustard microgreens are spicy and add a tangy flavor to salads and sandwiches. They can be ready for harvest in 5 to 7 days.
- Cress: Cress microgreens are a good source of vitamin C and can be ready for harvest in 5 to 7 days.
- Arugula: Arugula microgreens have a peppery flavor and can be harvested in 7 to 10 days.
- Sunflower: Sunflower microgreens have a nutty flavor and can be ready for harvest in 7 to 10 days.
These microgreens are relatively easy to grow and can be grown in small spaces, making them perfect for indoor gardening.